Thursday, August 22, 2002

seizure folo

Isaac has completely recovered from the virus, but he's been having a lot of other problems lately. The state recently increased the amount of visits he can have with his birth parents, with the result that his little world is being upended *again*. It's a little much for old Lumper, and he could still use a lot of prayers, especially if things keep heading the way they appear to be.

We expect he'll be here another two months and as many weeks, but he'll be out of here and with his birth parents for increasingly long periods during that time.

I've been wrong before, but every thing I've seen shows me they've made close to zero progress.
As to how we handle it, well, if you figure it out, let me know. I'm angry about the situation in more ways than I can count. I just saw the second-season M*A*S*H episode where Trapper is hoping to adopt a Korean orphan, and I saw a lot of what I'm dealing with echoed in the episode.

No comments: