- If you've been studying the martial arts and you've progressed far enough, get a black belt tattooed around your waist.
- Conversely, get a button-down shirt, necktie, dress pants, socks and shoes tattooed on your whole body, to save time getting dressed in the morning.
- Get an arrow pointing to your chin, with the inscription above it, "This end up."
- Get an arrow pointing to your chin, with the inscription above it, "I'm with stupid."
- Shave your head and have the back of it tattooed, "Handle with care. Contents fragile."
- As a sign of loyalty to your employer, have their logo tattooed on your forehead.
- Get an elephant with a black belt, kicking the snot out of a donkey.
- Have the words "At least I'm not Dave Learn" tattooed somewhere prominent.
Monday, April 04, 2005
The risk of hepatitis is substantial enough that I wouldn't get a tattoo. But if you do, here are a few suggestions: