Thursday, April 06, 2006

true colors revealed

Now at last, everyone can see the true colors of Elmo. (It reminds me of the time that G.I. Joe complained that math class was tough, and Barbie growled, "Eat lead, Cobra!")
 
I must admit that Elmo is beginning to look positively saintly next to Dora la Exploradora. Rachel has discovered the mindless wonders of Dora through some DVDs we borrowed from the library, and recently discovered a Dora Christmas story book that takes estupido to a whole new level.
 
It's getting to the point I'd like to shove the little chica (Dora, that is, never Rachel) into her backpack, zip it shut, and toss it in the river. They could drag me before the magistrate, and I'd confess joyfully the whole way, "I did it! I did it!"
 
No jury would ever convict me of wrongdoing.

No comments: