So there's this bumper sticker I've seen at the charter school, on the bumper of a car owned by parents of one of Rachel's friends:
The question is, why do Republicans support Voldemort?
- Death Eaters are major campaign contributors
- "No more mudbloods" makes great policy on illegal immigration, too
- The Dumbledore/Potter group is known for liberal attitudes
- He has higher approval ratings among the general public than GWB
- Anyone would be better than electing a Democrat
Perhaps it's also his tough stand on crime. His support for capital punishment is almost as strong as Texas' own, and he knows how to deal with party members who don't toe the line properly.