Monday, April 03, 2006

the artist's clothing line

I have just created a Cafe Press store featuring T-shirts with Evangeline's artwork. So, if you've been curious to see what her artwork looks like, you can go over there and take a gander. Naturally, since I'm new to Cafe Press, I only have two of her drawings up, and one of them is on only one shirt, while the other is on eleven of them. If you want a different product with one of her drawings, let me know, and I'll set it up for you.
 
If there actually proves to be any interest, I'll scan some of her other wearable drawings, and put them in the store as well. If it ever comes to that, I can always add additional stores, right?
 
The occasion for the shirts is the birthday of Evangeline's mother, who is turning 31 this year. Evangeline and I liked the idea of giving her a shirt with one of Evangeline's drawings on it, and CafePress turned out to be cheaper than Yahoo! or Snapfish, which offer similar services.
 
If anyone does buy something, remember that proceeds will go toward Evangeline's college education.

1 comment:

Liadan said...

I only see one drawing. Did you pare down the selection?