Friday, September 01, 2006

Dream a Little Dream of Me

I had a dream last night, that I was in Rotorua, New Zealand, for some sort of return visit to the former Edmund Rice College, the high school I attended while I was an afs exchange student. While I was there, I apparently decided to visit the church I had frequented.

For reasons I still can't fathom, my sister-in-law was there, along with Natasha and the girls. I remember looking at my sister-in-law while we were working in the church kitchen, and asking, "Wait a minute. You're here at St. Andrew's with me. This is a dream, isn't it?"

She agreed that it probably was, whereupon I shrugged my shoulders and simply kept cleaning the dishes I was working on. Nothing fazes me anymore, apparently -- not even realizing that I'm dreaming.

No comments: