Saturday, January 19, 2008

disappointing customer service

Dear Snapfish representative:
 
I was very disappointed around 5:15 p.m. Saturday to discover that such an important part of your site was taken down for maintenance, especially as this is the final day of your sale.
 
I realize the sale already was extended, but frankly, this is the first chance I've had at all since Wednesday to get online for any length, and as you'll see if you check the records of my account, I've been trying repeatedly to get the right configuration of a graphic to make a T-shirt that would work properly.
 
To have the site go offline so unexpectedly, mere minutes after the Snapfish customer service line closed for the night, is frustrating, to say the least. It's also contrary to the generally high reputation Snapfish has for customer service.
 
I'm disappointed. This is something I would have expected from Verizon, not from Snapfish.
 
Is anything going to be done to make amends for this? As I said, I've been working much of the afternoon today to pull together a a gift for a few people, and I would deeply appreciate the opportunity to proceed with it at the price that was indicated in your sale -- a price that unceremoniously has been yanked from reach when it was still advertised as being valid.
 
Thank you for your concern, and for your swift response.
 
 
Yours truly,

 
 
David Learn

No comments: